Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
41363181

I would like to check if a discoloured skin mark / mole on

Customer Question

I would like to check if a discoloured skin mark / mole on my chest is any cause for concern
Category: Dermatology
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The mark as a whole is about 1cm by 1cm, it's a light brown discolouration in the middle of the chest, with a small mole inside. Pictures attached.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the mark and mole are not raised or itchy.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The mark has been present for several months, hasn't really changed appearance, I can't remember when it first appeared.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
this is Dr. DavidI see that mole.thanks for the photo uploadI am a cancer doctorthat doesn't look like a concerning mole at this pointbut best to show it to your doctorand have them continue to follow it annually with photo documentation of the molea dermatologist can also follow it with photos as well.let me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/Thanks for using JustAnswers.com