dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

I have sone white patches on my face. I am so worried and I

Customer Question

I have sone white patches on my face. I am so worried and I think it might be Vitiligo. I don't know what I will do as I am an actress and I am getting so depressed that I feel like ending my life.
Category: Dermatology
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like to be called. Please let me know how this works and if I post my number here?
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
This is Dr. Davidcan you upload a clear jpg photo of your face?you have to accept additional phone consult services to talk on the phone.type a word in the textbox and highlight itthen select the "chain" icon above the textbox or the paper clip icon to upload a jpgthis opens a window where you can click next to the text box to select the jpg or pdf file on your computer to upload into JustAnswerhttp://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0