dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

In the summer I usually get a a lump that looks like a bite

Customer Question

In the summer I usually get a a lump that looks like a bite . It forms a head and then bursts (without any outside pressure to make it do so) and is initially itchy and then becomes painful. The skin around it becomes bright pink and swells to enormous proportions. I usually have a crop of these on my legs, groin and this summer a bad infection in my left armpit.
The rash has now spread to my chest too.
Category: Dermatology
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.Do you have any picture that you could attach and send on here.Thank you
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
I am looking forward to hearing from you.