dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

VERY ITCHY SKIN MONTHS GET RELIEF FROM CALOMINE

Customer Question

VERY ITCHY SKIN FOR SOME MONTHS GET RELIEF FROM CALOMINE LOTION
JOHN
Category: Dermatology
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm surprised I have had no reply after 18 hours . Message says 8 minutes . If it helps my medication is as follows
Atorvastatin Teva 20mg
Omeprazole Teva 20mg
Irevin 75mg
I would like acknowledgement that there is "someone out there"John Poynton
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
This is Dr. DavidI am sorry for the delay.very itchy skin is very common as we get older.eucerin is a mild hand lotion and you may need stronger thicker moisturizers to help your skinlike lanolin or Aquafore or vasaline petrolium jelly could be thicker for you and moisturize your skin betteralso thyroid abnormalities can cause severe dry skin as well and should be checked for with blood tests.I can talk to you by phone as welllet me know if you have questions.