dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

About 12 months ago I developed 4 circular rashes(3-4 cms in

Customer Question

About 12 months ago I developed 4 circular rashes(3-4 cms in diam.) on my lower leg.
I was prescribed different types of steroid creams on 2 occasions but neither had any
effect at all.They are neither getting better or worse but I am concerned in case there
is an underlying problem------can you suggest a remedy? Thanks.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Do you have any pictures that you could post here for me to be able to help you out in a better way.Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please reply when you have an answer.Thanks.
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your response.I will have an answer for you when you post your pictures on here.I have not received any pictures on here as yet.Regards