dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

Recently developed a blonde patch in beard after having a full

Customer Question

Recently developed a blonde patch in beard after having a full beard for a few years
Category: Dermatology
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Was curious as to whether this is anything to worry about as it seems to be an unusual occurrence. I am 19 and have had a full beard since I was 17. The patch stretches from the left side of my jaw onto the underside of my neck. Hair is still there but it is very blonde and feels less thick.
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.Can you please attach a picture or two on here.Thank you