dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

I had a painful spot on my chin it was a hard lump under my

Customer Question

Hi, I had a painful spot on my chin it was a hard lump under my skin and gradually came out to the surface as a big bump. I get these usually around my menstrul cycle, but not every month. This month was particularly bad and I got a few - they are always on my chin. So with this big bump on my chin I could see a yellow head so I popped it with a needle that I sterilised and push everything out, till it was more of less flat. This was 6 days ago. Since then it has a couple of times skinned over with a thin 'skin coloured' layer but when I would wash my face and wipe with a towel this cover would come off and would bleed again or have clear liquid coming out. Now it's the sixth day and still no scanned has formed and it just a red mark which bleeds. I've anti septic on it and antibacterial toner on it to keep it from getting infected... But it's not healing. There's no puss or pain.
Category: Dermatology
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is a photo of it
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.

I am Dr. SH and will be helping you out today.
Please post a clearer picture, if possible, for me to have a look at so that I can give you a better opinion.
Kindest regards