dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

A couple of days ago I noticed a small purple lump on my

Customer Question

A couple of days ago I noticed a small purple lump on my inner thigh. I thought it was an ingrown hair, so took my nail scissors and tweezers to it. I managed to cut it open eventually, but nothing came out, not even blood or plasma. Now there is just a dark purple ring where the edge of it was. Is this something I should get checked out?
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 1 year ago.

Could you attach a picture of the lesion?