DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

I have anal itches and smartness. I have recived diferent

Customer Question

Hi. I have anal itches and smartness. I have recived diferent treatments for anal fissures , dermatitis. The only think that improved my symptoms was a treatment that i recived from my dermatilogist in Romanian but now i can't go back for something else.
Can you help me?
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

I am Doctor Thomas, a double board certified doctor in internal medicine and integrative medicine, with advanced training in several other fields. I am a clinician of over 20 years experience. I will give you an initial answer or ask you a question, but be sure to use reply to expert to communicate with me as needed.

I am not really sure what your medical question is

We answer questions here.

The first line of treatment is:

Hot sitz baths

Vegetarian diet

Stool softeners.

Some anal fissures have to be repaired surgically.

For itching in this area, an antifungal cream like chlortrimazole can be tried, but you need testing to make sure it is not bacterial infection as well.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. Also, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

Please ignore this last post, an answer from another post landed here: site problem . I have erased that post.

Let me know if you have more questions.