kenya9
kenya9, Doctor (other than dermatologist)
Experience:  Over 26 years of primary care practice to include dermatology problems. I can provide medical and holistic therapies.
18657704

I have some problems with my face skin: I have something

Customer Question

I have some problems with my face skin: I have something like irritation, all the time...something with very dry skin and lillte peace of death skin, red point and sometimes is very annoying...estetically and even
itch
I tried with aloe vera gel
but is not enough
even i have some feelings of itch all over the bodyI think I am stressed in this time even for a miscarriage and some other familiar problems...
so what can I do for start to take care to my skin?
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.

Do you have a picture that you could post on here.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
in attached the photosI wish it's help
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you very much
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
that one too....
Expert:  kenya9 replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I am privileged to help you get more understanding about your current concern. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or Skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

A few questions first to clarify your concern:

1. How long have you had this problem?

2. How much (bottles, ounces, liters) of water do you drink per day?

3. How much alcohol (any beer, wine cooler, liquor) do you drink per week?

4. How many servings (1cup or 250cc = 1 serving) of vegetables do you eat per day?

5. Are you taking any medications? IF so state name & dose

6. Have you used any new products personal hygiene, laundry prior to the onset of this problem? since the start? IF so describe briefly

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
about 2 months
about 1,5l -for sure 6 glasses of water or infusion
I try to avoid alcool for my stress problems , and I drink just beer0%
1 serving usually, sometimes more, sometimes less
bach flowers , aspen, elm and resque remedy, folic acid, and multivitamin, magnesio supremo
I use some new cream maybe, and the laundry of my bed are sinteic , not natural unfortunatlyI think it start with some stress or allergy reaction
because I'm stressed in this time for many reason even for a miscarriage and
I 'm allergic to the pollen and yes sometimes even my face is more red
but I tried to take some medicin for the allergy...but my face it still the same
I tried with some aloegel but still the same
My intestin doesn't work very good sometimes
and I'm feel depressedis the first time this I have this problem for so long period
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If you can give me some advice please.....for I skype session, How much is it?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
did you see my photos? or I have to send you?even I have a bad used to squish my skin all over my face shoulder and back...sometimes
Expert:  kenya9 replied 1 year ago.

Please answer all of the questions. IF you want to determine the cost of the Skype session , please contact customer service.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok, I already answered all of your questions
Expert:  kenya9 replied 1 year ago.

Please answer #4; and #6 fully

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
1)about 2 months
2)about 1,5l -for sure 6 glasses of water or infusion
3)I try to avoid alcool for my stress problems , and I drink just beer0%
4)1 serving usually, sometimes more, sometimes less
5)bach flowers , aspen, elm and resque remedy, folic acid, and multivitamin, magnesio supremo
6)I use some new cream maybebefore of this, and the laundry of my bed are sinteic , not natural unfortunatly but from before tooI think it start with some stress or allergy reaction
Expert:  kenya9 replied 1 year ago.

Given the information about the new cream & your history of allergies, it is likely your facial pimples/irritation is due to an allergy. Not sure from your reply if you are using a new laundry detergent however you should try making these adjustments:

1. Make sure you wash the pillow sheet in a very mild soap, & then let it sit it in a basin of water for at least an hour to see if there is additional detergent remaining in it. If the water turns cloudy then this could be a source of the allergic reaction. So you may need to start given the clothes and extra rinse cycle.

2. You should stop using the facial cream. Wash your face with a mild hypoallergenic soap, glycerin or a baby soap/cleanser is best.

3. Your intake of vegetables is not sufficient to provide your body with all the important minerals & vitamins that your entire body, including your skin require. Try & eat at least 7 servings of vegetables, and choose different colors to get a variety of mineral & vitamins.

4. Your water intake is bare minimum, so your body is not able to cleanse itself sufficiently. Increase your water intake, especially as you increase your vegetable intake.

5. Continue to think about any new items in your daily hygiene routine & avoid them for a while, at least 2-4 weeks to see if they may be aggravating the condition.

6. Avoid perfumed products, alcohol (which will dry out your skin). Avoid touching your face other than when you wash it. You would be surprised the things that your fingers can bring to your face.

Let me know if you have any further questions regarding this question as my goal is to make sure you are completely satisfied with your answer.

Experience: Over 26 years of primary care practice to include dermatology problems. I can provide medical and holistic therapies.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did all the points,but it still quite little bit the same........
maybe It itches less
but I have very dry skin in some point....can I use some oil like almonds (the same oil for eat)_
Expert:  kenya9 replied 1 year ago.

You can use an oil to help with the drying,but just make sure you are not allergic to it. If you have used it before without a reaction then it would be okay to use. Please remember that as you continue to follow my recommendations you should continue to see an improvement. Natural methods take longer to work.

Have a wonderful day & thanks for the accept!