Given the information about the new cream & your history of allergies, it is likely your facial pimples/irritation is due to an allergy. Not sure from your reply if you are using a new laundry detergent however you should try making these adjustments:
1. Make sure you wash the pillow sheet in a very mild soap, & then let it sit it in a basin of water for at least an hour to see if there is additional detergent remaining in it. If the water turns cloudy then this could be a source of the allergic reaction. So you may need to start given the clothes and extra rinse cycle.
2. You should stop using the facial cream. Wash your face with a mild hypoallergenic soap, glycerin or a baby soap/cleanser is best.
3. Your intake of vegetables is not sufficient to provide your body with all the important minerals & vitamins that your entire body, including your skin require. Try & eat at least 7 servings of vegetables, and choose different colors to get a variety of mineral & vitamins.
4. Your water intake is bare minimum, so your body is not able to cleanse itself sufficiently. Increase your water intake, especially as you increase your vegetable intake.
5. Continue to think about any new items in your daily hygiene routine & avoid them for a while, at least 2-4 weeks to see if they may be aggravating the condition.
6. Avoid perfumed products, alcohol (which will dry out your skin). Avoid touching your face other than when you wash it. You would be surprised the things that your fingers can bring to your face.
Let me know if you have any further questions regarding this question as my goal is to make sure you are completely satisfied with your answer.