dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

My friends daughter has had a skin reaction and I would

Customer Question

My friends daughter has had a skin reaction and I would value your advice please. Only other symptoms are tiredness. The eruption happened over a period of x2 days and although advised by her GP to take Piriton, there is not much abatement of this
Category: Dermatology
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can I send a photo via email please?
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for this question

Do you have a picture you can attach?

just click send to reply