wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

I feel like I am being bitten by something but can't see any

Customer Question

I feel like I am being bitten by something but can't see any insects. I don't have a pet. The symptoms have been happening for over 5 years intermittently. I thought it was associated with my old flat which was a Victorian conversion. However, I moved home 4 months ago and the problem has started up again.
Category: Dermatology
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have tiny bites not clusters or a rash. What ever it is it seems to be all over my house not isolated to one room.
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Can you upload a picture?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.