dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

Two fingers of my right hand have been itchy for a time.

Customer Question

Two fingers of my right hand have been itchy for a long time. Sometimes they swell. When I keep those fingers covered and dry, the swelling goes down. But whenever I have to use my right hand to do something that involves getting wet, the skin on those two fingers start swelling and go red again. The problem started when I was doing gardening and some thorny weed rubbed against the glove I was wearing at the time. I felt something pricked my finger through the glove. All other fingers on both hands are fine, just two particular fingers remain affected since then onwards. Any advice will be appreciated.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

How long has this been going on?

Can you upload a picture?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.