Dr. D. Love
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

I have a darkish patch on the inside of my thigh.I had a

Customer Question

I have a darkish patch on the inside of my thigh.I had a fall about 10days ago. I just saw it now no pain. What should I do?
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 1 year ago.

Hello from JustAnswer.

Could you attach a picture of the dark patch?

What, if any, chronic medical problems do you have?

What, if any, chronic medicines are you taking?

I had asked for a picture of the dark patch and have not head back.

In most cases, a dark patch 10 days after a fall is not worrisome, particularly if it is not associated with any symptoms and is gradually getting better.

Monitoring the patch for a few days to see if it is gradually getting better would be OK and as long as it continues to be gradually getting better, no specific care is needed.

If it is getting worse, that would be more worrisome, and it would be better for you to be seen.