dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

Following antibiotics I developed blister like spots on my

Customer Question

Following antibiotics I developed blister like spots on my face and body. They come and go, in different places each day. I've had them for several weeks. I had a full blood count blood test, which didn't show anything. What could it be?
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David

antibiotic therapy can kill bacteria which can help with acne and bacterial infections of the skin pores.

but after antibiotic therapy, these blocked skin pores and acne can come back.

these skin blistery skin lesions can be due to allergies, food allergies, allergies to creams or environment, or irrigation of your skin from the environment

can you upload a clear jpg photo of these areas so I can better see?

do you see the "add file" link?