Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
41363181

What treatment can you offer for xantelmas cholesterol

Customer Question

What treatment can you offer for xantelmas cholesterol deposits on eye lids
Category: Dermatology
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not want to be a member or pay a membership it is a one off question and answer for today. I want this cancelled immediately after my initial question is answered.
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David

usually a combination of dietary control to reduce cholesterol and cholesterol lowering medications help to prevent the development of further xanthomas and can also clear up the appearance of existing xantelmas.

also careful carbon dioxide skin laser therapy or surgical excision can remove them as well.

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com