dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

I got a rash on front of my legs about six weeks ago then it

Customer Question

I got a rash on front of my legs about six weeks ago then it spread to my arms also my ankles swelled up and one of my legs, they get very itchy and my skin is burning, now my arms are swollen and very itchy and skin is burning. I have been with different Doctors and had different creams and tablets but nothing is helping. So could you please tell me why my ankles and legs swell up and now my arms. Thank you very much.
Samuel McNeill
Category: Dermatology
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I have not got an answer to my question yet. When will I get an answer. I would like it very soon. Thank you.
Samuel McNeill
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 9 months ago.
Hello Samuel,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Dr. David replied 9 months ago.

This is Dr. David

I am sorry for the delay

and your rash and swelling symptoms.

rash can be from viral infection or from statis of blood in the legs from swelling and edema and poor circulation.

I am worried about your ankles swelling up from poor circulation or liver or kidney problems

eating too much salt can cause swelling in the ankles

new heart weakness can cause swelling in the ankles as well

can you upload a clear jpg photo of the rash changes in your legs and arms so I can better help you?

do you see the "add file" link where you can upload a clear jpg photo?