dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

I have suffered from Psorasis,Excema on my face & Scalp for

Customer Question

I have suffered from Psorasis,Excema on my face & Scalp for many years ,lately nothing seems to work on calming it , face constantly very red & sore, when i wash my hair not cleaning no matter what shampoo or conditioner i use.
Could you recommend visiting a dermatologist in Mayo for same.
Willie
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 9 months ago.
Hello Willie,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 9 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Is it anywhere else on your body?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.