dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

I am looking for a really good dermatologist in the

Customer Question

I am looking for a really good dermatologist in the Camberley area or nearby. I am looking at having Brown sun spots removed and skin pores reduced. Also thinking about my eyelids and lower eye skin being made smoother by surgery.
I look forward to hearing from you .
Jan
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 9 months ago.
Hello Jan,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 9 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

will you be private pay?

How far can you travel?

How old are you?

M/F?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.