dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

A friend of mine has developed an "allergy" (not sure), but

Customer Question

Hi there, a friend of mine has developed an "allergy" (not sure), but basically he has big spots all over his body, literally all over his body, most of them are infected! He keeps "cleaning" all of them, with a twizzer, pulling every single day the skin around and on it then pouring alchool or almost burning them with a hairdryer!! Shouldn't he leave the skin that is growing alone? So the skin could at least heal? Thank you
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 9 months ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 9 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Can you upload some pictures?

Does he have any other symptoms?

How long has this been going on?

Does your friend have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.