wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

I experience rush and itch with red points on both hands at

Customer Question

I experience rush and itch with red points on both hands at lower part when the sleeves end, its slightly painful and started yesterday(Or noticed from yesterday)
Category: Dermatology
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Also a couple of same on the fingers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had alrevady found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Can you upload a picture of the rash?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks. I trust major effort were pulled to locate a qualified specialist. Please see photos attached and kindly advise possible diagnosis.
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for that additional information and all the pictures.

Those look like an immune reaction to some sort of bug bites.

I'd see about getting an exterminator to check out your living quarters.

You can put some 1% hydrocortisone cream on the lesions to make them feel better.

Make sense to you?

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ahhhha. I can see these notes not inconsistent with DR help I have obtained during the 5 days you(Not personally the DR)were hiding. If you see the time line, I have asked Wednesday, and now we are far from 30min to 24 hours range. FIVE DAYS!!!!! Can you imagane not seeking medical help. Hope in the future you will adhere to reasonable response time. Incidently: 3 of the photos were attached last Wednesday