dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

The skin on my hands has been peeling for months ,fingertips

Customer Question

The skin on my hands has been peeling for months ,fingertips are split to the flesh and painful also on the soles of my feet.only relief was for two days after a course of steroids
Category: Dermatology
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have type 2 diabetes and severe back pain
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Can you upload pictures of the involved areas?

How long has this been going on?

Have the steroids/creams helped at all?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.