Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
41363181

I ve tried all sorts on my face and it's so sensitive under

Customer Question

Hi I ve tried all sorts on my face and it's so sensitive under my nose and chin is red and itchy and flakey, just tried a oil on it but not a lot seems to work, tried loads of different things can you suggest anything it's like eczema and dermatitis. Thankyou
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David

can you upload a clear jpg photo of the area?

have you tried any steroid creams like 1% hydrocortisone cream?