dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

I have realised that majority of the surface of my tongue is

Customer Question

I have realised that majority of the surface of my tongue is coated but there is a red non-coated area behind on one side. Could this be a sign of infection/disease? I have provided two pictures in the links below.
http://imgur.com/9dQwNUy
http://imgur.com/0naUeG4
Category: Dermatology
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I would also like to add that there is a small bump at the very end of my tongue which can't be seen in the picture
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 7 months ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 7 months ago.

still need help?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
please
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I should add that I have developed itchy rashes in my inner elbows, corner of my armpits and now my left groin which happenned in the last two days. I usually suffer from psoriasis on the outside of my elbow but these ones do not like my psoriatic rashes. However I put some hydrocortisone cream on my inner elbow which made it better

the tongue looks normal

do you have the other pics?