Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

A charcoal peel off mask became very popular. I want to try

Customer Question

A charcoal peel off mask became very popular. I want to try it however I've got a question about it. As I know it removes facial hair as well as blackheads, etc. The question is, if I use it will removal of my facial hair cause them to grow harder/darker after or will it affect it in any way?
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 6 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 6 months ago.

No, it will not affect growth and texture of facial hair afterwards.

Hope this helps.

Please do not forget to leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Best.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 5 months ago.

Please let me know if you have follow up questions.