How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Chip Your Own Question
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, General pratice
Category: Dermatology
Satisfied Customers: 33315
Experience:  Years of outpatient experience treating dermatological problems
Type Your Dermatology Question Here...
Dr. Chip is online now

I have lost some weight lately and have got stretch marks on

Customer Question

I have lost some weight lately and have got stretch marks on my neck. I've been told to get in touch with a dermatologist, is this correct?
Submitted: 4 months ago.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 4 months ago.

Hello I'm Dr Chip

Could you please post a photo for me on this page?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I have sent a photo but have had no reply
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 4 months ago.

Pauline--so sorry--I was off

I did get your photo

Yes you need to see a dermatologist for this problem

Kybella is a new injection medication that dermatologist use to treat the stretch marks and sagging neck skin you have and it is very effective

Please let me know if you need any more information

Dr. Chip and other Dermatology Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Dear Dr Chip
Thank you for your reply. Could you tell me how much the injection costs, is it totally safe and how long does it last. Also is there anything else?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 months ago.

The cost is about $650 US dollars per injection for three injections and it's very safe and permanent