dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

I have a pit of dry skin, regardless what cream I apply, it

Customer Question

I have a pit of dry skin, regardless what cream I apply, it becomes dry very quickly. I also have a lot of dark spots on my chest face and tummy. The second problem I have is My body odour has changed from normal to really bad. I can't apply any perfume or deodorant
it will make much worse, sometimes people start coughing and sneezing when I get close to them. that in it self stresses me a lot which will definitely make thinks worse. The only time I feel better is when I take antibiotics, and the way I found out was when I was prescribed antibiotics for Dental related issues. I really need a help.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dermatology
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
This my telephone number 00447939547656
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 month ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have already paid £31 for the service, and I haven't received any answer to My question, do I need to pay another £46 is that what you are saying
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Re posting...as I haven't received any answer......I have a pit of dry skin, regardless what cream I apply, it becomes dry very quickly. I also have a lot of dark spots on my chest face and tummy. The second problem I have is My body odour has changed from normal to really bad. I can't apply any perfume or deodorant
it will make much worse,sometimes people start coughing and sneezing when I get close to them. that in it self stresses me a lot which will definitely make thinks worse. The only time I feel better is when I take antibiotics, and the way I found out was when I was prescribed antibiotics for Dental related issues. I really need a help.
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 month ago.

No. I received a request, it seemed to come from you, that a phone consult was desired.

We can work on your question here, without a phone call, at no additional charge.

I am currently in the middle of my morning clinic and will check back between patients....

What creams have you tried?

How long has this been going on?

What have the doctors diagnosed your skin problem as?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Nearly five years I tried almost every cream available, at the moment I am using Dermo-cream. I don't have any other medical problem, I am not taking any medication at all. My biggest problem now this change of body odour, I have done full blood count test and everything is back to normal including, kidney and liver.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I also use EPIMAX cream
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for that additional information.

What testing have your doctors done for you so far?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
None for the skin side, they tried to look if there is some other medical issues like liver problem, which came out negative.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Are you still there.