Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, General pratice
Experience:  Years of outpatient experience treating dermatological problems
18722459

I have a history of sunbed addiction between the ages of 17

I have a history of sunbed addiction between the ages of 17 - 21, I am now 39, I have a lot of moles and freckles accross my body, and I have noticed at least 15 turning very dark, some even black, I know i will need to see someone eventually, but do you think it might be skin cancer or anything to worry about.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 month ago.

Hello I'm Dr Chip

Could you please post a photo for me on this page?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
thank you, ***** ***** attached a few photos of them.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
by chat online that be better for me thank you
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 month ago.

Got those--thanks

Have all those been about the same for some time?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
the one on my face ive had several years, it just gets bigger very slowly, the other moles to be honest i dont know if they were there before as ive got so many of them, but i grew alarmed by them just the last 6 moles as they have been getting very darker and larger, and thats why i have noticed them. I get very scared of skin cancer, its over 20 years ago my sunbed addiction, but i usually went on 5 times a week,
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 month ago.

OK

For the most part these look benign except perhaps for the one that's dark and light brown and has irregular borders

That one is probably also benign but it needs a dermatologist to actually look at it

So basically with all those moles it's time for you to see a dermatologist for a full body skin check

Please let me know if you need any more information

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
do you mean this one, yes ive had it a long time, and it itches every now and again. Ill try get an appointment, does it matter how long I wait to get an appointment.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 month ago.

http://f01.justanswer.com.s3.amazonaws.com/qdRvWUgH/IMG_1313.PNG

No, this one

And there's no rush to get these checked out

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
okay thank you
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
oh and I have a lot of red specks across my body, there just like little specks of red, mostly over my stomach, chest and arm areas, and I have been coming out in very hot red skin on my face, ears, neck and higher chest area, it comes and goes, but feels like im on fire sometimes,
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 month ago.

That sounds like an allergic dermatitis problem but nothing too worrisome

Please click on the 5 star excellent rating icon so I can get credit for my time with you