wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

I have been prescribed methotrexate for PSA but scared that

Customer Question

Hi, I have been prescribed methotrexate for PSA but scared that if I have to come off it in the future it will make my psoriasis flare to severe as I have heard so many horror stories online.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 month ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 month ago.

There is no need to continue to suffer with your PSA by shunning the use of a medication that can help just because of what may -- or maynot happen in the distant future.

Do not listen to the horror stories that you read online.

Does this make sense to you?

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS