dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

I have neck, back, partially arms, full chest rash for about

Customer Question

i have neck, back, partially arms, full chest rash for about 3 weeks getting gradually worse, extremely itchy to the point of being painful - been to GP 2x in a week refused dermatology referal however been given 2 different diagnosis of eczema and pityriasis rosea - I am 17 weeks pregnant and desperate for help all i was given is hydromol ointment that does nothing - skin on my chest is now peeling off - any suggestions please?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 month ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 month ago.

Did it come on all at once or spread?

Can you upload a picture?

Other than your pregnancy Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.