Russell H.
Russell H., Technician
Experience:  Working with digital cameras & questions for nearly 8 years.
13568747

sony slt-a65 shows error cannot switch off steady shot

Customer Question

Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Russell H. replied 4 years ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Please tell me what the full and complete text of the error you get, on your Sony SLT camera. (Unless it isn't an error message at all, but just the condition, apparently in error or defect, of not being able to switch Off or disable Steady-Shot.)

After that clarification, I will probably be able to give you a good answer to your question... but please also mention, in case it matters: What is the age of your Sony camera?