Nick H.
Nick H., Hobbyist
Experience:  Working with Digital Cameras for the last 5 years.
63271161

I dropped my EOS 550D onto the pavement Now I have a focusing

Customer Question

I dropped my EOS 550D onto the pavement Now I have a focusing problem - Can it be repaired?
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Nick H. replied 4 years ago.
Hello, and thanks for your question. My name is Nick and I will help you today.

I am sorry that your camera was dropped. Usually drops result in hardware issue. Your issue with focus is due to the lens not moving to focus. You should bring it to a local camera repair shop so they can repair it for you. The rate depends on the condition and local rates. The technician will take a look at your camera and will give you an estimate.

If you have any questions or concerns, please reply back to continue our conversation. If you do not require further assistance, kindly rate my service. Thank you!

Nick