hsroy79
hsroy79, Other
Experience:  Camra Technician
34714361

finepixa920 Ihave a message come up on the saying card not

Customer Question

finepixa920 Ihave a message come up on the saying card not initialized can you help please as I have pictures of a wedding on the card and cannot download
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  hsroy79 replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I am himadri.I want to solve your problem.

Please check the memory card unlock switch and let me know the result...
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I have checked the switch and it is in the right place

Expert:  hsroy79 replied 4 years ago.
Do you have another memory card ?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

yes I have another card which work if I switch them over but the one the camera I am having trouble with the card will not work in my other camera it tell me it is not formatted

Expert:  hsroy79 replied 4 years ago.
Ok, did you connect your memory card to your PC ?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

yes by using slot for the card straight into the laptop the other card I have this working ok the last time I used is one it was ok but not now

Expert:  hsroy79 replied 4 years ago.
Sorry to say ! your memory card is corrupted that's why you are facing this type of problem. I am apologize for this inconvenience

On the other hand you can try recovery software to recover your picture from your corrupted memory card . Please open below the link for download the recovery software. First you can try DEMO software, if it will work then you can buy full version software...

http://www.cardrecovery.com/

If you think you are not satisfied with my answer, then feel free to ask me further . And if your problem is solved then give me positive rating.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

not very happy with the service and why do you tell me my email is being used by some else?

Expert:  hsroy79 replied 4 years ago.
I realize that this answer may not be entirely to your liking, and I regret being the bearer of information that you really don’t want to hear. But it would be unfair to you and unprofessional of me were I to provide you with anything less than truthful and honest information. I hope you understand and please do not give me a negative rating for a hardware fault of the camera.