Russell H.
Russell H., Technician
Experience:  Working with digital cameras & questions for nearly 8 years.
13568747

Hi RussellCan you help?. I have a Fuji finepix S camera.

Customer Question

Hi Russell

Can you help?. I have a Fuji finepix S camera. I have downloaded CD to lap top and have encountered problems trying to down load my pics. I get error code and acrion is ended. I am not very good with tec things and am at a loss as what to do.

I would be really grate full if you could point me in right direction.

Julie :-)
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Russell H. replied 4 years ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Thank you for requesting me. I will see what I can do to advise you on what to do about the problem.

I will first need to ask a few questions, though. They're not too complex, and I will guide you through the details as needed:

- What is the full and exact text of the error message you received, please? and at what point in the process you were trying to do, did it appear - more or less, at least ?

- What Windows version is on your laptop? (Or if it is an Apple, what MAC OS X version, please?)
See below for ways to tell the version on your laptop, of either one:

If it is a Windows PC, then please go to

Start - Control Panel - System

on your PC, and let me know what the Windows type/version now running on your PC is. Also please check for the 'System Type', which should be about half-way down the System info window, and should be either 32-bit or 64-bit. Thanks.

(If an Apple computer, please click on the multicolored apple logo, then choose About This Mac, and read off the 10.X.x MAC OS X version #. Thanks.)