Russell H.
Russell H., Technician
Experience:  Working with digital cameras & questions for nearly 8 years.
13568747

When trying to print downloaded pdf files ....

Customer Question

When trying to print downloaded pdf files the message, 'printer not conected' is displayed, it is and prints off e-mails, pictures and word documents OK, This is a recent problem! Thank you for your help George XXXX

Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Russell H. replied 4 years ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Please inform me as to what maker and model of printer you have.

Please tell me what program (such as Adobe Acrobat Reader, perhaps? or Internet Explorer?) you are using to print the PDFs from.

Please also inform me as to what operating system is on your computer:

If it is a Windows PC, then please go to

Start - Control Panel - System

on your PC, and let me know what the Windows type/version now running on your PC is. Also please check for the 'System Type', which should be about half-way down the System info window, and should be either 32-bit or 64-bit. Thanks.

(If an Apple computer, please click on the multicolored apple logo, then choose About This Mac, and read off the 10.X.x MAC OS X version #. Thanks.)

In general terms, the failure of downloaded PDF files to print is puzzling. But with this specific information, I should be able to find an Answer and a solution for you.