hsroy79
hsroy79, Other
Experience:  Camra Technician
34714361

I have a fujifinepix A500 aprox. 3 years old which has ceased

I have a fujifinepix A500 aprox. 3 years old which has ceased to function, could you please advise where i might get this repaired
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  hsroy79 replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I am himadri.I want to solve your problem.

Please let me know the exact problem which you are facing right now ..
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I live in the southend area and require an address where i can take my camera for repaire

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I live in the southend on sea area and require an address where i can take my camera for repair.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

camera will not come on require an address for repair

Expert:  hsroy79 replied 4 years ago.

I am giving you the repairing shop address and phone number.... Fuji Image ServiceXXXXXRd, Westcliff-On-Sea, Essex, SS0 7LX Tel: 01702 344799

Actually,the repairing cost is too high almost a new camera price. So if you buy a new camera then it is a good idea for you....

I realize that this answer may not be entirely to your liking, and I regret being the bearer of information that you really don’t want to hear. But it would be unfair to you and unprofessional of me were I to provide you with anything less than truthful and honest information. I hope you understand and please do not give me a negative rating for a hardware fault of the camera.