Nick H.
Nick H., Hobbyist
Experience:  Working with Digital Cameras for the last 5 years.
63271161

Hi, I have a 400d from which I am trying to download pics to

Customer Question

Hi, I have a 400d from which I am trying to download pics to my Samsung laptop running windows 8. The computer recognises the camera but will not import the pictures displayed on the screen.
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Nick H. replied 4 years ago.
Hello, and thanks for your question. My name is Nick and I will help you today.

You will need to download ImageBrowser software for your Canon 400D. CLICK HERE and scroll down to the bottom. Click on Accept & Download button. After installed the software, you will be able to use this software to import and edit your photos.

If you shoot RAW photos, you will have to DOWNLOAD THIS SOFTWARE to edit and import those files.

Please reply back if you have any questions or troubles. Otherwise, kindly rate my answer so I can get credit. Thank you!

Nick