Russell H.
Russell H., Technician
Experience:  Working with digital cameras & questions for nearly 8 years.
13568747

Hello , my name isXXXXX have been using the Canon XHG1S

Customer Question

Hello , my name isXXXXX have been using the Canon XHG1S camera for 2 weeks, and I have noticed that the video produced has static (non HD), I have tried fixing this through the settings, but I haven't been able to. Thank you very much for any help. Joanna XXXXXX.

Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Rusty replied 3 years ago.
Hello Joanna, my name is Rusty. Let's check a couple of things to try to clear that up.

First, are you using an SD card or tape?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello Rusty, i use the tape ... SD card i use for photo

Expert:  Rusty replied 3 years ago.
Ok, please run this test: Shoot a short video onto the SD card. Does it still appear to be SD?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello Rusty , sorry for this late message but , i tried to record on the SD (memory card ) and it still does not work .... for me it's important to record any events on tape, and the SD to be used for pictures. What I want to know is how to do the best setting with my camera, the problem is when i record the movie looks like an old TV with static. Thank you Joanna.

Expert:  Rusty replied 3 years ago.

So you were able to record to SD card briefly, and it is still bad? When you say static, how bad is the static? Does it come through on the audio too? Is it better in a dark setting?

Expert:  Rusty replied 3 years ago.
Hi Joanna, I see that you replied, but I don't see a message. Can you resend the message?