Viet - Camera Tech
Viet - Camera Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot digital cameras.
30037186

i have canon 600D ns laptop ACER ASPIRE 7740. Really want

Customer Question

i have canon 600D ns laptop ACER ASPIRE 7740. Really want to transfer photographs to bridge on computer but semm only to be able to put memory card in printer. The cable it came with does not seem to fit/ HELP
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Viet - Camera Tech replied 4 years ago.

Hello Anne! Thank you for your question. I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Are you trying to transfer photos from the camera to the computer?

What happens when you insert the memory card to the memory card slot on the laptop? Do you see the memory card drive letter in Computer (check each drive letter there as needed)?

Do you mean the USB cable that came with the camera does not fit on the camera or the computer's USB port?

Please let me know. Thank you,

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

did not know memory card on laptop where is it help

OK. Please click on the website below, and allow the ScreenConnect remote program to run, then we can chat, and I will show/help you directly:

http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=0ea2a712-4aa2-4ca7-ab37-e16a3fb6d3ac

Hi Anne,

Can you please go to that website in Internet Explorer (the big 'e' program icon), not Firefox or Chrome, etc.?

Or go to the shorter website below in Internet Explorer:

http://tinyurl.com/ltovyqx

Put the above website in the address bar on the top in Internet Explorer, then press the Enter key:

graphic

, and allow it to run, and try any other option it gives you as needed. Thank you,

If that does not work, I'm sorry; it looks like your computer cannot connect/join with me. Let me provide you the picture, so you can see. The memory card slot is located at the front side of your laptop to the left. Please click on the image below to see:

graphic

After inserting the memory card to the memory card slot on the laptop, then click on Start, then Computer, then open the drive letter and check (it is not the C: letter, but another letter, check each one as needed)
, then open the DCIM folder and/or any subfolder as needed, then you will see the photos, then you can transfer them to the computer.

Edit: It looks like you are away; please let me know if you'd like to continue or not; we guarantee our service. Thank you,