Russell H.
Russell H., Technician
Experience:  Working with digital cameras & questions for nearly 8 years.
13568747

Hello, I have a fuji S2960 camera and ive just bought 2

Customer Question

Hello, I have a fuji S2960 camera and ive just bought 2 slave flash units. I need the camera to work with these and appreciate I need to change the cameras settings. I don't really know how to do this and dobt have the time to learn. Can someone tell me what exactly to set the camera too so it works in sync with the flash units and I get the best pics?
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Russell H. replied 4 years ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Please inform me of some necessary information before I attempt to provide instructions: What is the maker and model # of the 2 slave flash units?