Rick
Rick, Technician
Experience:  I'm a photographic equipment technician with over 25 years in the business
47133069

I have a canon eos 350 D which comes up with a busy message

Customer Question

I have a canon eos 350 D which comes up with a busy message when i try to take a photo hence I can take nothing! Any ideas? (i have tried a new card)
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Rick replied 3 years ago.

Hi. My name isXXXXX a camera repair technician with over 20 years in the business and I'll be glad to help you with your question today.

This is an electronic malfunction caused by component failure on one of the circuit boards. In many cases it's the flashboard, and in others it's one of the other peripheral boards. This is going to require disassembling the camera to troubleshoot and repair and, unless you are an experienced camera repairman, will require servicing by a qualified technician. Below is a link to a directory of repair shops, one of which should be in your area and able to help you.

http://www.nikonlinks.com/nikon_repair_usa.html

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thanks for your reply - do you have any UK based details for repairs and typically how much does this type of repair cost?

Expert:  Rick replied 3 years ago.

My apologies, I gave you the wrong link. Here's a better one.

http://www.acecam.com/uk-camera-repair.html

Expert:  Rick replied 3 years ago.
Just a quick follow-up to see if I can be of further assistance.