Russell H.
Russell H., Technician
Experience:  Working with digital cameras & questions for nearly 8 years.
13568747

Hi, I downloaded Canon XF Utility. I could down load fresh

Customer Question

Hi, YOU PEOPLE ALREADY FAILED IN YOUR PROMISE THAT SOMEONE IS WAITING TO RESPOND TO MY QUESTION. I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR HOURS. PLEASE YOU CAN FORGET THIS TRANSACTION.

Hi, I downloaded Canon XF Utility. I could down load fresh images from CF Card through it without problem. However I have raw files already saved on my system into a folder before I installed the XF Utility. When I tried to create a virtual media from the folder, I got a message: "Cannot set the selected folder as virtual media" . This are files downloaded from a CF card a day earlier. What can I do?

Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Russell H. replied 3 years ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I must apologize, with the explanation that business hours in the USA were well over by the time your current question was posted.

I suggest that your problem with a folder and RAW files, might be solved by having the folder empty of files first, or newly created without any file contents or any files in it, and then try the creation of virtual media from the (empty/new) folder.

Again, apologies that this response is late.