Russell H.
Russell H., Technician
Experience:  Working with digital cameras & questions for nearly 8 years.
13568747

I have a Fuji HS20EXR camera. A VERY useful feature is the

I have a Fuji HS20EXR camera. A VERY useful feature is the 'ADV' setting.

Lately, I seem to be getting two images when I use this mode. They do not appear identical.

Have I selected a wrong Menu option, or is there a fault with the camera?
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Russell H. replied 3 years ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

The exact answer to what you have asked about would depend upon exactly what settings you selected in what functions of the ADV (Advanced) menu.

One thing is certain: those functions are somewhat sensitive and 'professional'... so I am not certain at this point that you don't simply have a case of a badly adjusted setting or two in the ADV mode of this camera. But if you aren't experiencing problems in any other mode, if pictures come out clearly, then you most likely have a fully functional camera in all basic terms.

Tell me more, and I may be able to be more specific in my Answer. Thanks.