SkillJim
SkillJim, Gadget Guru
Experience:  Is experienced in the use of digital cameras, and also the technical side.
74775890

My Canon MP210 printer wont make photocopies or print. The

Customer Question

My Canon MP210 printer won't make photocopies or print. The letter E followed by the number 1 followed by the number 6 appears in the window and the letter C flashes on the control panel in sync with these.
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  SkillJim replied 3 years ago.

Hi and thank for you contacting us today! My name is James.

I've done a little research into your printer for you, and came across a video on youtube that demonstrates a potential fix for you to try.

Please watch the following video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNP1FTZpIx0

Whilst I realise that the specific printer in the video is a different model to your printer, it is still the same error code, and it has helped to fix many canon models if you read through the comments below the video.

I would normally describe how to fix the problem for you, but since there is an actual helpful video on your problem exactly I thought it would be best to show you the video as this would be the best means for you to see how exactly you would go about fixing your error.

However below I have written a short helpful guide so you can follow both bits of information when you attempt to fix your own printer -

1. Your LED display shows "E16" - Press Start/Reset button for a couple of seconds
2. Whilst still holding Start/Reset button, press the Power button for a few seconds - the LED display shows lines running in a circle
3. Release the Start/Reset button, whilst continuing to hold the power button for a few more seconds
4. Release the Power button and now wait for printer to restart - Power button is now flashing

Please reply to me if this managed to fix your printers problem or not, and I will try to help you further if you are still stuck!

All the best,
James.

Expert:  SkillJim replied 3 years ago.
Hello Iwan,

Just wanted to check up on you to see if you had managed to fix your Printer error?

If my help solved your problem, would you be so kind as to rate my service below for me please, it would be very much appreciated!

Kind regards,
James.