I believe the photos were saved on the internal memory instead of the memory card.
1. Turn your computer on.
2. Insert the EOS DIGITAL Solution Disk (CD-ROM) into the computer.
If the following window appears, click [Run SETUP.EXE].
If you are using a Macintosh computer, double-click the CD-ROM icon on the desktop, and then double-click [Canon EOS Digital Installer].
3. Select the area in which you live.
4. Select the country where you live, and then click [Next].
5. Click [Easy Installation] (to install all applications included on the Solution Disk).
- For a Macintosh computer, click [Install].
6. Close any other applications, and then click [OK].
7. Click [Install].
8. Click [Yes] to accept the License Agreement.
9. With EOS DIGITAL Solution Disk Ver. 25 or later, when connected to the Internet, the following screen will appear. If you agree to the disclaimers, click [Yes].
10. When the following window appears, click [Yes].
11. The following window appears, and installation starts.
12. When the following window appears, click [Install now]. Proceed with the installation by following the on-screen instructions for the required operations.
13. Click [Next].
14. The following window appears. Select [No, I will register later.] here, and then click [Next].
To register your camera on CANON iMAGE GATEWAY, select [Yes, I would.].
15. Click [OK].
16. Click [Restart] and remove the CD once the computer restarts.
Check the following if the software cannot be installed.
Connect the camera and the computer
1. Confirm that the camera is not connected to the computer, and then set the camera's power to <ON>.
2. Press the <MENU> button to display the menu.
3. Change the camera's Auto power off settings.
3-1. Under the [
] tab, select [Auto power off], then press <SET>.
3-2. Select [Disable], then press <SET>.
Please refer to the Instruction manual supplied with your camera for more information about the Auto power off settings.
4. Press the <MENU> button to turn off the display on the LCD monitor, and then turn the camera's power to <OFF>.
5. Plug the supplied interface cable into the USB port on your computer.
- Please refer to the documentation provided with your computer for more information.
6. Connect the other end of the USB cable to the < A/V OUT / DIGITAL > terminal on the camera.
If no connection is recognized between the camera and computer even when they are connected as described in the procedure, confirm the following.
Download images to the computer
1. Set the camera's power switch to <ON>.
2. Communication between the camera and the computer begins.
] in the task bar to display the following screen.
Click [EOS Utility] to start EOS Utility.
When the camera and computer become capable of communicating, EOS Utility will start.
3. The main window for EOS Utility appears.
To download all images saved in the memory card, click [Starts to download images] in the EOS Utility window.
By default, the downloaded images are sorted into folders by their shooting date, and are saved in the [Pictures] folder on the computer. If you wish to change the destination for the downloaded images, click [Preferences] and specify the settings in the dialog box.
4. The images are downloaded to the computer.
5. When all the images have been downloaded, Digital Photo Professional starts and the downloaded images are displayed.
When downloading images, you can change the associated software from Digital Photo Professional to ImageBrowser EX. Click [Preferences] on the main screen of EOS Utility to set the association on the dialog box that is displayed.