Russell H.
Russell H., Technician
Experience:  Working with digital cameras & questions for nearly 8 years.
13568747

Hi i left a comcorder film in ..??? i hve a receipt no. can

Customer Question

Hi i left a comcorder film in ..??? i hve a receipt no. can u pls. help me? thx u. receipt no. 348 525
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Russell H. replied 3 years ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I don't quite understand what task you have been trying to do, or how you left/where you left/did you lose it, or what? ...a camcorder film. Please explain a bit more.

All I gather so far is, a camcorder film left, and a receipt. Please also mention what you are attempting to get done, and (vaguely at least) how I might be able to help you. Thanks.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

any answer it has been >24hrs

Please state your question clearly - it is not yet clear to my perception what you are looking for, advice as to a replacement, or recovery of a tape cartridge, or something else... Thanks.