Richard, Camera Repair
Experience:  Camera Repairman
32989067

are you able to assist me please? Fuji s3000 was working fine

Customer Question

are you able to assist me please?
Fuji s3000 was working fine at Christmas but although it will now display pictures taken then I can't take any new pictures. When I turn on 'one click' existing pics are displayed but nothing when I turn to next setting to tkenew pics.
Regards: Geoff
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is Richard and I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you tell me please exactly what happens when you try to take a picture?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

As you know the switch has 3 positions:1. off - 2. to display stored items- 3. to take pictures

When I switch to position 2 stored pictures are displayed.

When I switch to position 3 the screen and viewfinder are just blank, Pressing the 'take' button has no result, the flash doesn't flash. Just seems dead.

Regards : Geoff

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thanks Geoff.

Can you try to swap the memory card please and tell me if with a different memory card it will take pictures.

Please let me know.