Russell H.
Russell H., Technician
Experience:  Working with digital cameras & questions for nearly 8 years.
13568747

Printer type mg 3250. I have not been able ro install the

Customer Question

Printer type mg 3250. I have not been able ro install the printer.
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Russell H. replied 3 years ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Please inform me whether you have a Windows PC or an Apple computer.

If it is a Windows PC, then please go to

Start - Control Panel - System

on your PC, and let me know what the Windows type/version now running on your PC is. Also please check for the 'System Type', which should be about half-way down the System info window, and should be either 32-bit or 64-bit. Thanks.

(If an Apple computer, please click on the multicolored apple logo, then choose About This Mac, and read off the 10.X.x MAC OS X version #. Thanks.)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Please sign me off this whole package. I have no digital camera problems, and have wrongly got caught up in this 'canon' service. I have now sorted out my printer problem, the printer I was sold was faulty, which has now been replaced with a satisfactory model.

I am glad to hear that your problem was solved by whatever means.

(I need to just tell you that I do not work for Canon - this is JustAnswer.com.)

(As for "signing you off", I have no powers over your terms or billing or subscription etc. You need to contact Customer Support at JustAnswer.com, for that sort of concern:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help - they will address your concerns with reasonable promptness.)