Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
Experience:  Years of experience.
15852642

I have a Canon digital IXUS v3 camera and the energizer model

Customer Question

I have a Canon digital IXUS v3 camera and the energizer model ca1l is dead I have been unable to get a replacement where I bought the cameraor at knowhow. My E mail is [email protected] 25/01/2014
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
Hello my name is Freddy. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
Before we start I want to make sure you know we do not sell parts, all I can do is help you find somewhere to buy what you are looking for.
.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

the camera is a canon digital ixus v3 model , the battery is labelled accu energizer modelCA1L li-ion 3.7 v 1000mAh (3.7wh) made in China withC E li-ion .Ithas threemetal contacts at the bottom - inverted T and+ sign , at the side is printedTPYQRQT

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
It seems you missed my reply so here it is again just in case:
.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

there is no more information on the camera model or the battery than I have just given you above at the base of the camera guide is CEL-SD75A210 2002 canon inc

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
You can buy a replacement battery from here: Click Here
If you have any questions at all click on reply to expert and let me know.
If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating for my help - it is greatly appreciated.
.