Richard, Camera Repair
Experience:  Camera Repairman
32989067

there is paper a paper jam i have tried to clear it but cannot

Customer Question

there is paper a paper jam i have tried to clear it but cannot get the rest of paper out it is jammed.
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Are you able to see the paper? And what is the make and model of the printer?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

just a little bit canonpixmamp140

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.

Remove all cartridges and power off the printer > With the paper support open, Turn the printer upside down and gently shake it to see if any foreign objects fall out.

Then open the printer:

And turn it upside down carefully, and see if anything falls out. Look in there for paper as well.

If you are seeing it, use Tweezers to try to pull it out. If you cannot, try to feed a piece of cardboard through to remove the paper that is stuck there.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i had already tried to pull the paper
out with my tweezea and now i have cleared iy myself

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.

Ok, so it is now printing again?

If not, please let me know, else if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.